Components in Parts Exchange Program
- Hydraulic cylinders, rotary joints
- Hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors
- Travel-, swing- and pump drive gear boxes
- Electronic parts
Return of Cores
Please state the order reference (order/invoice no.) and address the shipment to Komatsu Mining Germany, Parts Centre. It is necessary to mention that this is a core return. Freight has to be paid by the sender.
To receive a credit note, following criteria’s has to be fulfill
- Parts shall not be reworked by a third party.
- When returning the core it is absolutely necessary to drain the oil. Connections must be closed properly. Freight has to be paid by the sender.
- Parts have to be protected against corrosion and against slipping in the container before shipping.
- The housing must be free from cracks and in good condition.
If the returned part is economically repairable, Komatsu Mining Germany will issue a credit note according to the invoice under which the corresponding new exchange part has been delivered.
If a returned component is beyond economical repair, the owner (here: customer) will receive an inspection report.
Ordering Service Exchange Parts
Service Exchange Parts have a different part number than the new parts, but this number is linked to the new part numbers. Service Exchange Parts are always 10% cheaper than the new version. The service exchange parts have the same warranty and lifetime as new parts.
Cost comparison Table (example: hydraulic pump / motor)
|OEM new part||100%||100%||100%|
|OEM exchange part * without core return
|OEM exchange part ** with core credit||approx. 68%||68%||100%|
OEM = original equipment manufacturer
* same expected lifetime than new part
** credit note for returned core (25% credit note estimated)